Thursday, January 6, 2011

Roses are red, Planets are BLUE...




Today was the start of the annual 75% off sale at Planet Blue in Beverly Hills. I stopped by this morning to check it out since Planet Blue is one of my favorite stores in LA. They had a large selection of dresses, jeans and tops from various designers including in house brands Blue Life and Blu Moon. After trying on a bunch of items I ultimately decided on this leopard print "Almost Famous" skirt. I was really excited to score this skirt for $35, I had admired it on many occasions but could never bring myself to purchase it and full price. I already have a few outfits in mind and I can't wait to wear them! If you are the LA area stop by, the store is located at 409 N. Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills.

-Love Peace & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment