Friday, May 20, 2011

Blu Moon, I Saw You Standing Alone...


This morning I ventured out to the Planet Blue sale in Santa Monica and was glad that I did. Everything in the store is currently 75% off and pieces from their own line, Blu Moon are $35. I was surprised not to see a frenzy when I arrived and was able to score some really good tops. I already have one of the Aphrodite tops in cotton and love it so much how could I resist another in rayon?

If you are in the area I would definitly suggest going tomorrow for the last day of the sale,they open bright and early at 9:00am. If you're wondering what the selection will be the second day, don't worry the girls told me they are putting out new merchandise for tomorrow so the selection should still be good.

Happy Shopping!
-Love Peace & Vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment