Tuesday, July 10, 2012

25 Miles of Scenic Beauty...

One of my favorite things to do on a day off is grab a coffee and take the scenic route out to Malibu. Something about the sun and perma-breeze out there just makes me feel like I'm hours away from LA. My first stop is usually the Malibu Country Mart for some shopping at Planet Blue, Missoni or Madison. Followed by lunch at Malibu Kitchen, (the beefsteak tomato and fresh mozzarella is my personal favorite) and then some ping pong or just lounging in the sun on the deck at the Lumberyard. It ends up being a pretty perfect, relaxing day, my only regret is that I can't do it more often!

-Love, Peace & Vintage

Isabel Marant Brian top, Ancient jean shorts, Isabel Marant dicker boots
Sally Hansen Frock Star and Essie Trophy Wife nail polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment