Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guess Who's Back...




I know it's been forever since my last post, seven months and 23 days but who's counting? Well, I recently left the company I was working at for the past three years and will have more time on my hands to dedicate to blogging, thrifting, baking and other things that make me happy in life so expect more updates in the future!

Lately the weather in LA has been far more like summer than the fall I'm used to back east but it's giving me more time to wear some things I bought recently and haven't had a chance to wear. Case in point this Pleasure Doing Business skirt and Blue Life Shirt that I bought on super sale, what girl doesn't love scoring a deal! I wasn't sure at first about this skirt when it was described as denim on the website but I'm glad that I did because it's softer and more comfortable than the other skirts from PDB that I already had.

No comments:

Post a Comment