Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hawaii Volume 1...Oahu

View from our balcony overlooking Waikiki Beach at the Waikiki Edition:

The most amazing Guava Chiffon Pancakes at Cinnamons:

Our daily choice of the beach at Lanikai:

A turtle on shore at Sunset Beach:

The ONLY shrimp truck to eat at on the North Shore:

Home of the out of this world Chocolate Haupia pie:

Paradise in Ko Olina:

Before we moved cross country my boyfriend and I used to take all our "vacation" time to come out to LA and visit, so we haven't gone on what I call a real vacation in quite some time. Lucky for us that our birthdays fall about a week apart and this year we decided to go away on a birthday vacation. It was the first time either of us had been to Hawaii but it definitely won't be the last, our first stop was Oahu where we stayed at the Waikiki Edition which was newly opened and gorgeous. With Ian Schrager behind the white and airy beach house feel and an amazing signature scent infused throughout the entire property I knew I had picked the right hotel. I also became obsessed with the hipstamatic on my iphone during this trip and took a zillion pictures with the amazing app, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment