Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beachwood BBQ...






Remember when I posted about the BBQ joint I've been meaning to try since July...well this is it, Beachwood BBQ in Long Beach. The owners just opened this location after many years of success in Seal Beach, and they also use this location to brew their own beer.

I'm not a big beer drinker but after looking at the selection on the wall I couldn't help but pick one, and decided on Dogfish Head Punkin ale. I was super psyched to find out they serve half pours (6oz)...SCORE and the beer was really good...DOUBLE SCORE! I was going to go for the pulled chicken but when I saw that the sandwich version was served on a pretzel roll I had to order it, I've never tried one, but thought it sounded amazing. I'm glad that I took a chance as it was the perfect match to the bbq pulled chicken and something crave-worthy in the future. Overall, my boyfriend and I left happy and we will definitely make the trip down again whenever we feel the need for some good BBQ and beer.

-Love Peace & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment