Saturday, September 3, 2011

Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner...





Each holiday weekend it seems like everyone flees LA leaving it feeling like a ghost town. For me it's a treat to be able to drive around without traffic and try out new places that usually have a wait. I've been wanting to try BLD for breakfast although the line of people waiting on the weekends usually makes me rethink that choice, but this weekend is a different story with plenty of open tables and no wait. I ended up deciding on a blueberry ricotta pancake and brûléed grapefruit, and I loved the way they serve up the maple syrup in little tin cabins. I'll definitely be returning to breakfast at BLD although I may have to wait for the next holiday weekend to avoid a wait again.

-Love Peace & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment