Friday, February 11, 2011

Barney's Rubble...





Yesterday I dragged my boyfriend downtown early in the morning for the start of Barney's Semi-Annual warehouse sale. I couldn't believe the mayhem when we walked in, shoes everywhere, full trashbags dragging on the ground and clothes discarded into empty boxes. I honestly don't remember the last sale being this crazy! There were a few diamonds in the rough such as an Isabel Marant Thai fur coat, Philip Lim trench layered leather and an amazing Dries Van Noten embellished vest none of which fit me properly. Overall I had high hopes of finding a couple pairs of Miu Miu's or Louboutin's that I never bought from this last season but unfortunately ended up leaving empty handed. I say now that I'll never return to another insane Barney's sale because the prices and merchandise aren't that great, but most likely will be dragging my boyfriend to the next one at the end of summer.

-Love Peace & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment