Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grill Em All & Let God Sort 'Em Out...






On Saturday night my boyfriend and I made the trek out to Eagle Rock Brewery to try out some of their microbrews. The winners of Food Network's Great Food Truck Race, Grill Em All were serving up burgers to patrons outside. I'm not really a beer drinker so I stuck with the taster flight which gave me mini versions of the brewery's most popular beers and surprisingly I really liked two, Solidarity and Manifesto. Now it's burger time!! I opted for the "Miley Cyrus" which is basically a cheeseburger with a fancy name and the double dipped frites which were "dirty" style and amazing! Overall I would definitely recommend both Eagle Rock Brewery and Grill em All to anyone who is curious to try them out and I'm sure I'll frequent both places again.

-Love Peace & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment