Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Best Of Everything, Nothing But The Best...




Yesterday started out on what I thought would be a high note when Michael C. Hall aka Dexter came into my store. I must have looked like I saw a ghost when he walked in because I am totally a Dexter fanatic, like president of the fan club! It wasn't until after he left that I immediately realized that while talking to him it never dawned on me to ask for a picture. Let me tell you it didn't cross my mind because I am totally not the person to see someone and ask for a picture, but c'mon it's Dexter!

Anyways the day went downhill from there, and my boyfriend and I decided after work drinks were extremely necessary. We ventured to the Roger Room which is always a sure thing because of the cool atmosphere and killer cocktails. I went with one of my tried and true favorites, the Tijuana Brass. It's a perfect mix of tequila, lime juice and agave syrup topped with cucumber foam, which is out of the world amazing! If you're in LA and feel like stepping back in time when drinks were carefully created and crafted I highly suggest the Roger Room at 370 N La Cienega Blvd, don't be fooled by the fortune teller signs out front it's an ode to prohibition speakeasies.

-Love Peace & Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment