Friday, March 25, 2011

Vermont's Finest...



So the excitement of my Friday came from the ice cream section of the grocery store today. I was looking to see if Jimmy Fallon's new flavor was available but quickly made a detour once I saw Red Velvet Cake. So the description on the pint goes a little something like this: red velvet cake batter ice cream with red velvet cake pieces and a cream cheese frosting swirl. Basically it's amazingly delicious as just about every Ben & Jerry's flavor is so if you love Red Velvet like me, definitely give it a try.

-Love Peace & Vintage

3 comments:

  1. OMG, why did I not know this delicious treat existed?? I must find it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh... why did you have to post about this? haha :) is it to die for? or just okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing and honestly tastes just like the cake. If you haven't tried it yet, you must!

    ReplyDelete