Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Styled At SAG..




Another weekend another award show, isn't that what January is all about? The SAG awards were on Saturday and I was more than pleased with the style on the red carpet, above are my picks for best dressed. Kate Hudson would be my number one pick, partially because she is one of my favorite style icons and partially because she looked hands down amazing! She dared to bare, her back that is in a dream white Pucci gown that fit her like a glove, and made her look like the glamorous movie star she is. I also adored Drew Barrymore's cobalt blue Monique Lhuillier number and I think her hair and makeup totally finished the look. I have to say that Marion Cotillard disappointed me at the Golden Globes but totally restored my faith in her red carpet style by wearing this one shouldered Elie Saab mini. I have to admit I totally have a weakness for the feather and sequin mixture but the shoes and hair made this look complete. This weekend will once again be a red carpet weekend when the Grammy's air on Sunday, I can't wait to see who will wear what!

No comments:

Post a Comment