Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...





Today was the first day that I have seen the sun in about a week, I was beginning to think I might just be a vampire. Between the week of rain and working too many hours I was excited to sleep in and then wake up to the sun shining outside. I went to one of my favorite "go to" outfits which consists of this Patterson J Kincaid dress, the most comfortable footless tights and my Russell and Bromley boots. Patterson J Kincaid is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands with their ethnic prints, easy fitting clothes and decent prices. When I saw this dress online I was extremely apprehensive because it didn't look like anything more than a pretty printed potato sack on many of the models but when I saw it at Bloomingdales my opinion changed immediately. The rich jewel tone colors, comfortable fit, fun detailing and print make this one of my favorite dresses currently in my wardrobe.

Patterson J, Kincaid dress/Target Tights/Russell & Bromley boots/Vintage necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment