Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lazy Sunday...



There is nothing better than catching up on magazines on a lazy Sunday and that is just what the doctor ordered today. I have been working so much lately that my magazines have gone unread and to be honest the pile is starting to get embarrassing. With the weather starting to turn here in Los Angeles and visions of pieces that need to make their way into my spring wardrobe I cracked open my pile of magazines for inspiration. Sifting through the pages and sipping on my current favorite iced coffee from Starbucks made for the perfect afternoon. I definitely found some inspiration for spring including a pair of Sigerson Morrison sandals, peep toe booties from Edmundo Castillo for Tommy Hilfiger and perfect summer recipes of Macadamia nut crusted chicken and pineapple mango salsa. Now I'm gearing up for the Grammy red carpet fashion, lets see who shines tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment